The Magyk Program – 6 weeks – . . . is for you, if:
- You watched a lot of YouTube videos or read a lot of books and have A LOT of questions.
- You drive distances to take classes, using up valuable time you could be using for eating and making things.
- You have great ideas for pieces in your head, and want to make them real.
- You enjoy learning, in your comfy clothes and at a slower pace.
- You are not afraid to try Skype and an online learning opportunity
- You are unsure of your “genre”.
- You are unsure where you want to go with your art – sell it? teach it? throw it on a shelf and just love it? give it away as gifts?
Our time will include:
- A weekly- 1 hour – Skype session (6 total)
- Email access for questions.
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Focused coaching on any challenges
- Weekly email check-ins for accountability and encouragement.
- Printed/video tutorials for later reference
- A small tool kit and other gifts
A unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your home.
It’s a journey of self-discovery and metal clay learning.
WHAT WE’LL BE DOING
Week 1 – Introductions & Overview – A demonstration of how it works, and your first assignments – make a pendant, – and how to make earrings (optional project).
Week 2 – – setting fire-in-place gemstones
Week 3 – – making bails and hollow forming
Week 4 – – molds, how to make ’em/how to use ’em
Week 5 – – working with glass/ceramics
Week 6 – – Summary and review
Curriculum may be modified, dependent on your skill level and your goals.
- A refresh of your passions in art
- More confidence in your abilities
- Clarity with your aesthetic/genre
- Greater skill and inventive techniques
- Enhanced ability to plan work-flow
- A plan for the future of your work
- The healing that comes from working with your hands and this medium
- Finished pieces designed & made by YOU
If you have questions send me an email, we will schedule a time to talk. email@example.com
The cost of the program is $270. The value of the program – priceless. 🙂
Here’s what one client had to say about her private coaching experience:
Wanted to let you know how invaluable our coaching/mentoring sessions have been for me this year! Aside from the convenience of being able to work from home, without traveling in crazy traffic, I got the satisfaction of learning the techniques and making exactly the pieces I wanted to. These skills and confidence have made it possible for me to achieve my personal goals! All of this has made me a more versatile and accomplished artist!
The on-going accountability, technique demonstrations, nudging, scheduling, problem-solving and goal-setting worked perfectly for me.
Your input has been very practical and useful, many thanks,” -GAB
To register, click the Buy Now button below – you can pay in full or make a deposit of $93 today, and make 2 monthly payments of $93.